Flexible 100% Online
Generous Transfer Credit Policy
Accredited MSCHE, ACBSP & CCNE
Make an Impact with an Online Degree
Earning your degree or certificate to advance your career is quicker and more affordable than you think. Utica University offers a tuition discount on online programs for select organizations partnered with our Learning Partner Network*. You could be eligible for a 10% tuition reduction if your organization is one of them. Plus, we welcome you with a generous transfer credit policy and an online format that allows you to study when and where it’s best for you.
Founded in 1946 as an independent, private institution, Utica University offers online bachelor’s degrees, master’s degrees, a doctorate degree and certificates to advance your career in the nation’s fastest-growing sectors, such as business, cybersecurity, fraud and health care.
Utica University’s fully online and flexible degree programs enable you to balance your personal and professional responsibilities while gaining the analysis skills and valuable insights to create positive change for organizations in business, health care, education, and more.
- Utica University is ranked #90 in Regional Universities North by U.S. News & World Report.1
- Our programs have been recognized for their excellence by the National Security Agency, the Department of Homeland Security, the Department of Defense, SR Education Group, BestDegreePrograms.org, TheBestSchools.org, Study.com, and more.
- In 2023, we were ranked a 100% Military-Friendly® University by Viqtory.**
A Full Range of Outstanding Programs
Utica University is proud to deliver career-focused bachelor’s, master’s, and doctorate degrees to help you compete in the hottest job markets — all in a flexible format that allows you to learn when and where it’s best for you.
Leaders may be born, but leadership skills are learned and, hopefully, evolve throughout a career. Whether starting a career in management or accounting, or reaching higher with an advanced degree such as an MBA, the skills to successfully navigate and direct the financial and operational functions needed by a variety of sectors are invaluable.
- Management (MBA) (5 specializations offered)
- Finance/Accounting Specialization
- Business Analytics Specialization
- Entrepreneurship Specialization
- Health Care Management Specialization
- General Specialization
Crimes become more sophisticated by the day, white-collar and computer crimes grow more prevalent with technology advancements, and laws always change. With these shifts, the demand for highly trained criminal justice professionals is at an all-time high throughout the public and private sectors.
B.S. in Criminal Justice
Cyber terrorists typically target data, the information business leaders use to make decision based on facts, statistics and trends. Add to that the threat of the dark web – potentially 5,000 times larger than the surface web – and it’s immediately clear why the demand for highly trained cybersecurity professionals is at an all-time high throughout the public and private sectors.
- B.B.A. in Cybersecurity Operations Management
- B.S. in Cybersecurity (3 specializations offered)
- Digital Forensics and Incident Response Specialization
- Cybercrime and Fraud Investigation Specialization
- Cyber Operations Specialization
- M.S. in Cybersecurity (3 specializations offered)
- Digital Forensics Specialization
- Cybersecurity Operations Specialization
- Cybercrime and Fraud Specialization
- M.S. in Cybersecurity Operations Management
Organization threats are coming from so many directions – cyber attacks, data breaches, financial fraud, internal corruption and even organized crime – that successful organizations are staffing up with highly trained professionals skilled in the identification, prevention and protection from both cybercrime and more traditional rackets.
- B.S. in Fraud and Financial Crime Investigation (2 specializations offered)
- Financial Investigation Specialization
- Fraud Prevention and Detection Specialization
- M.S. in Financial Crime and Compliance Management
There are myriad popular career paths in the health care industry and all are focused on helping patients receive the care they need to improve their health and wellness. Whether your desire is to work directly with patients or to serve in an administrative or managerial role, a degree is essential. It can prepare you for success, provide greater job stability and set the stage for you to take your career to the next level.
- B.S. in Health Sciences
- B.S. in Health Care Management
- ACBSP-Accredited Master of Healthcare Administration (M.H.A.)
- Transitional Doctor of Physical Therapy (tDPT)
Advance your nursing career with CCNE-accredited programs built around research-backed curricula and expert faculty. With programs at the bachelor’s, master’s, and certificate level, prepare to grow as a leader in the field with the expertise needed to stand out in your institution or organization.
- B.S. in Nursing (RN-BSN)
- M.S. in Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP)
- M.S. in Nursing Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing Education
- Nursing Home Administrator Certificate
- Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) Certificate
- Nursing Leadership Certificate
- Nursing Education Certificate
Gain the recovery values, approach, and tools to create a more just and humane society. Bring your vision for the promotion and treatment of mental health to life through a program that will equip you with the ability to respond to and provide innovative solutions that promote dignity, autonomy, and mental health among diverse populations.
- Master of Social Work (MSW)
Save Even More
Utica University and select organizations are
working together to offer a 10% tuition discount
to make sure you can advance your education
and career in an affordable, timely way.
Be sure to ask your HR team about your company’s
tuition reimbursement plan.
How Will You Learn & Grow?
Online learning is soaring in popularity, especially for those with irregular schedules and no/little access to a physical campus. Utica University presents online learners with the same rigorous curriculum, esteemed faculty, alumni network, and collaborative community found on campus. Make the decision to acquire the knowledge and skills that could take you to the next step in life and Utica University will be here to support you every step of the way.
A Fully Supported Online Learning Experience
As an online student with Utica University, you have access to a wealth of technology services and benefits to support your academic success. Our online courses use online learning environments such as Engage and Canvas. These robust programs let you submit your homework, interact with your classmates, receive updates from your instructor, and more. We also use Google Apps for Education to provide you with email storage, cloud storage space, Google Calendar, and many other useful features. In addition, your records will be easily accessible through BannerWeb, which allows you to view information such as your transcript, schedule, and financial aid at any time.
Across the spectrum of industries, university degree holders earn more money than those who haven’t completed or even started a post-secondary program. Not only do degree holders make more, statistics from the U.S. Department of Labor show that the higher the degree earned, the lower the unemployment rate.
Utica University has 25,000+ alumni in leadership positions across industries worldwide.
2021 Median Annual Salaries/Unemployment Rates by Education Level2
- High school diploma $42,068/6.2%
- Bachelor’s degree $69,368/3.5%
- Master’s degree $81,848/2.6%
- Doctoral degree $99,268/1.5%
- Professional degree $100,048/1.8%
Request More InformationRequest Information >>
Sources and Disclaimers
- “Utica College,” 2021 Best Colleges Rankings, U.S. News & World Report. Retrieved December 7, 2021, from https://www.usnews.com.
- “Education Pays,” Employment Projections, Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor. Retrieved March 17, 2023 from https://www.bls.gov.
*Must be an employee or member of an organization in the university’s Learning Partner Network. Tuition discount applies only to Utica University online programs and may vary by program. This discount is for tuition only and cannot be combined with any other tuition discounts or institutional scholarships. To confirm tuition discount and program details, please consult a program manager at email@example.com. Information presented may be revised without notice.
**©2023 VIQTORY | Military Friendly® is owned and operated by VIQTORY, a service-disabled, veteran-owned small business. | VIQTORY, Military Friendly®, trademarks and logos are not affiliated with nor the property of the Department of Defense or any other federal agency.